Monday, November 19, 2012

Custom Flash Drives!

Images on CD's

I offer my clients CD's with all the edited images from their session or special event. However, my CD-ROM drive decided to stop working! I was in a panic! I had wedding photos ready to deliver and I could not get a CD made. What to do? I visited http://www.pexagontech.com/photoflashdrive/. They offer custom flash drives with no minimum order! What a lifesaver! I got a nice custom designed flash drive with the wedding date and couples names engraved on it. I also purchased a box to present it to them, all for a really reasonable price! Turn around time was reasonable and I received my item in the time frame promised. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What brand of camera do you use?

Which camera brand do you use?